Ranked amongst the most romantic islands in the world, love is definitely in the air following Bali’s reopening as couples can finally make their dream wedding – and honeymoon – a reality. With world-class hospitality, one-of-a-kind wedding venues and a special WeddingMoon combination offer, the two Four Seasons Resorts at Jimbaran Bay and Sayan are ready to welcome couples for a double celebration on the Island of the Gods.
The WeddingMoon package offers couples the best of both worlds with an ocean-front or beach wedding at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, and then a honeymoon among the rice fields of the Ayung River valley at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan to soak up the wellness, nature excursions and traditional dining concepts. Or vice versa, as the combination is interchangeable; couples can marry on the dramatic rooftop lotus pond high above the treetops in Ubud and then honeymoon at Jimbaran Bay’s all-villa beach retreat with sundowners at Sundara and deeply-rejuvenating treatments at the new Healing Village Spa.
“Whether couples are newly engaged or resuming plans for a long-awaited destination wedding, our combination WeddingMoon simplifies the planning while enabling couples to savour the romance, culture and variety of landscapes that Bali offers,” says Nengah Sukawati, Director of Weddings and Events at Four Seasons Resorts Bali. “Our wedding team is ready to take care of every detail for their personal celebration, and ensure it is well worth the wait now that Bali has reopened to the world.”
Priced from IDR100,000,000++ for 30 people, the WeddingMoon experience includes:
- Wedding night accommodation with 3 pool villas inclusive of breakfast for two people per villa (One-Bedroom Deluxe Villas at Jimbaran Bay, or One-Bedroom Villas at Sayan)
- A honeymoon voucher for two nights at Jimbaran Bay or Sayan, valid for one year from the date of the wedding ceremony
- Complimentary wedding ceremony venue and preparation room
- Pre-ceremony canapes and welcome drink
- Wedding reception dinner with choice of a live cooking buffet or 4-course set dinner by Four Seasons culinary team
- Romantic dinner at a private venue, and 90 minute Balinese massage for bridal couple
The package for 50 people is priced from IDR130,000,000++, and for 100 people IDR210,000,000++.