We are committed to putting the health, safety and comfort of our guests, team members and communities as our top priority. In response to the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization as well as updates from local health departments.
The ANVAYA Beach Resort Bali has crafted a suite of measures and processes dedicated to ensuring the cleanliness of our hotel and the safety of our community.
Travel In Comfort
Upon arrival, guests’ body temperature will be checked consistently with guest and all incoming luggage will be escorted in. The team members will be required to wear protective gears as well as have disinfecting spray on them at all times.
A Rigorous Deep-Cleaning and Sanitization Standards
- Hands-free hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the hotels in high-touch areas.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing high touch areas.
- Increased disinfection efforts on high-touch areas.
- Guestroom bath amenities will be packed and sealed individually with each room will include sealed face masks and hand sanitizer.
- The room will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hours before it is released to a new guest.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be observed when cleaning guest rooms including electrostatic spraying, a comprehensive electrostatically charged cleaning method.
Checking In & Out
- Front desks will have temporary plexiglass sneeze guards installed for added protection.
- Contactless check-in/out now available.
- Upon check-in, guests will be asked to fill the online declaration form
New Dining Guidelines
- All diners now can dine in the restaurants, as the restaurants are adhering to strict guidelines such as providing touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers in the entrance, checking body temperature and setting up the areas with space between tables and chairs at a minimum of 6 feet apart and with a maximum of 2 people per table.
- Implementation of new dining guidelines and have made modifications to the buffet-style services with the installation of plexiglass glass sneeze guards.
Hotel Leisure Facilities
- Recreational facilities such as kid’s club and spa have been suspended.
- The swimming pool remain opens with safety protocols, heightened cleaning requirements, and sun loungers will be set according to appropriate distancing standards.
- Fitness Centre is available with a maximum occupancy of 3 people at a time will be enforced. With no AC and the door will be opened to keep the air moving.
Meetings & Catering
- For banquet use, the hotel re-layout event floor plans arranged to meet the required social distancing guidelines.
- Personal Protective Equipment kits will be provided upon request.
Team Members Protocols
- All team members have received mandated training of COVID-19-related health and safety training.
- At the team member’s entrance, each of the team members will have their body temperature checked upon their arrival regularly.
- The wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will have strictly adhered to all team members across all departments.
- Keeping Each Other Safe
- Physical distancing markers placed on the floors to encourage proper distancing of queuing guests.
- Complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers will be provided.
- Discontinued valet parking services.
For further information, please inquire at Info@TheAnvayaBali.com