The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa invites you and your loved ones to enjoy a tropical Easter weekend getaway in the month of April. Escape to a lavish tropical paradise set amidst 5,000 sqm of vivid tropical gardens and sparkling lagoons, offering an exceptional experience with unrivalled beachfront sophistication and authentic Balinese hospitality. Spend a relaxing day on the enchanting white pristine beach or take a dip in one of the seven crystal lagoon pools after your sumptuous daily breakfast.
Rate starts at IDR 1,200,000 net per night, with minimum of 2 nights stay.
Tropical Easter Getaway is inclusive of:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old
- Daily resort credit IDR 200,000 net
- Enriching resort activities
- 24-hour on-call butler service
Available for check-in on Thursday, Friday, Saturday in March and April.
Valid for stay period during Easter weekend
An Egg-citing Easter Global Explorer Brunch
Arwana Restaurant, Sunday, 4 April 2021, from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Gather your loved ones and spend an Egg-citing Easter Global Explorer Brunch at Arwana
Restaurant. Overlooking the majestic view of the Indian Ocean, indulge in an à la carte brunch with exciting pass around alongside chilled out tunes by our DJ saxophonist. Little explorers will be endlessly entertained by Easter egg decorating class, egg treasure hunt and a fun face painting. End your perfect Sunday with a dip at the resort’s beach and pool areas with your family.
Captain Cook’s Voyage IDR 550,000 ++ per person, inclusive of free-flow juices, ice teas and soft drinksChristopher Columbus Journey IDR 650,000 ++ per person, inclusive of free-flow juices, ice teas, soft drinks and local beers
Marco Polo’s Adventure IDR 950,000 ++ per person, inclusive of free-flow juices, ice teas, soft drinks, local beers, selected cocktails and house wines
Little explorers, aged below 12, dine for free (Limited seatings).
Prices are subject to 11% government tax and 10% service charge.
The Laguna Resort & Spa Commitment to Clean
Aligned with Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean, The Laguna Resort & Spa actively take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously, prioritizing the safety of our guests and associates. We have implemented elevated cleaning protocols throughout public spaces and guest rooms. These include:
- Disinfecting – Upon arrival, all arriving vehicles will be disinfected and guest luggage will be fully sanitized.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning – We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, especially in high-traffic areas like restrooms, elevators, and escalators and provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Social Distancing Practices – Signage is displayed throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guests to stand at least 2 meters apart.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Associates will wear PPE (Face Coverings, Gloves etc.) based on the activities they are performing.
- Check-In – For guest convenience and to ensure social distancing, check in will take place in room
- Guest Rooms – Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. We will continue to provide housekeeping services daily while you are away from the room. For your peace of mind, a sanitization kit including hand sanitizer bottle and disposable mask are also provided during your stay.
- Temperature Screening – We will be temperature screening associates and vendors at entry points. For guests we will be temperature screening where required by law.
Learn more about The Laguna Resort & Spa Commitment to Cleanliness here.