The St. Regis Bali Resort Named Five-Star Hotel In Forbes Travel Guide’s 2021 Star Awards

The St. Regis Bali Resort earned a new Forbes Travel Guide Five- Star hotel award and will be showcased with other honorees on ForbesTravelGuide.com. It represents outstanding, often iconic resorts with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities. Amongst numerous hotels and resorts in the world, the resort has been selected due to its bespoke service, prime location, luxurious rooms and amenities, exquisite food and beverage offerings, and the overall value mounting to a total score of 91.62 out of 100.

Forbes Travel Guide (“FTG”), the only global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas, today offered a sneak peek at selected winners from its upcoming 2021 annual Star Awards. As the world-renowned expert in genuine Five-Star service, FTG announced its 2020 Star Awards in February. FTG is now adding to the prestigious award winners list by revealing some 2021 winners early to provide getaway inspiration as travel picks up post-quarantine. The early winners for 2021 were inspected prior to COVID-19 closures. It will celebrate the full list of 2021 Star Award winners in spring 2021.

The professional inspectors travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants, and spas based on 900 objective standards that determine the coveted annual Star Ratings. To uncover the most outstanding properties, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors check into a hotel, posing as ordinary guests and paying their own way. Then they test up to exacting standards, including whether an associate greets them within 30 seconds of arrival, when a clothing left around a room if it is folded neatly or wrapped and placed within immediate view after turndown service, and whether the associates demonstrated exceptional design. The ratings tabulate 75 percent of a hotel’s score based on its service, while the remaining 25 percent determined by the quality of its facilities.

The suite and villa-only resort boasts 123 beautifully appointed accommodations that reflect a luxurious Balinese-inspired living right on the white sand beach of Nusa Dua. Its signature St. Regis Butler Service promises bespoke service with personalized touches.

Since its opening in 2008, The St. Regis Bali Resort has been granted with a number of prestigious awards and accolades and as the first St. Regis hotel opened in Asia, the resort is devoted to continue its distinctive legacy of its brand in Bali.