During this unprecedented time, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort is providing those of you who are advised to stay at home with another easy & delicious cooking recipe from our renowned chef, which is Tum Ayam.
250 gr chicken breast filet
1 lemongrass stalk
enough cooking oil for sauteing
to taste banana leaves
3 cloves of shallot
3 cloves of garlic
1 lemongrass thinly sliced just the white
2 cm ginger
3 kencur segments
2 cm turmeric
1/2 teaspoon pepper
50 gr grated coconut
to taste red curly chili according to taste
- puree all seasonings
- Saute ground spices and lemongrass until a delicious fragrance comes out.
- puree chicken breast using a knife
- Mix the stir-fry spices with the chopped chicken breast, add grated coconut and Lime leaves
- Take a banana leaf, place 2-3 tablespoons of seasoned chicken, add orange leaves on top, then wrap. Do the same process until the chicken ungkepan runs out. Steam for 20 minutes.
- Chicken tum is ready to be served.